Aim and scope
Advances in Fishery, Aquaculture and Hydrobiology (AFAH) is devoted completely to the publication of high-quality research papers in the following areas:
- Ornamental Fisheries and Aquaria Design
- Fish Production and Management
- Fish Population Dynamics and Stock Assessment
- Advanced Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology
- Fisheries Economics
- Fish Farm Business and Management.
- Fish Processing Technology and Quality Assurance
- Water Quality Management and Pollution Control
- Marine Product and Technology
- Fish Farming Engineering
- Administration and Planning in Aquaculture Extension
- Fishery Policy and Legislation.
- Fish and Aquatic Ecology
- Fishery Recreational Planning
- Pond Construction & Management
- Limnology and Oceanography
- Hatchery and Management Technique
- Hydrologic Analysis and Design (Spring)
- Surface Water Hydrology
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Fishing Gear Production and Maintenance
- Fish Stock Assessment and analysis.
- Fish Nutrition and Fish Food Techniques
- Fishery and Aquaculture Engineering.
- Fish Processing and Techniques
- Seamanship and Navigation
- Fish health management and Medication
- Fish Biology
- Fish Biochemistry and Microorganisms
- Fishery Biometrics
- Water Management.
- Water Resources Systems Engineering
- Rainfall-Runoff Modeling
- Land Surface Remote Sensing and Data Assimilation
- Mathematical Modeling of Contaminant Transport in Groundwater
- Management of Environment
Advances in Fishery, Aquaculture and Hydrobiology supports the publication of original material involving the complete solution of significant problems in the above disciplines.
AFAH also encourages the publication of timely and thorough survey articles on current trends in the
Fishery, Aquaculture and Hydrobiology